We are so happy to be back and looking forward to our best market season yet! This year, our fourth season, will be the biggest so far. Twenty four vendors will participate in the market, 21 of whom are expected on opening day. See below for a quick preview of our newest vendors. The LRFM market map will show which vendors are signed up for each market day, so bookmark us and check each week to plan your visit!
To accommodate our growth, the market is expanding to fill the northwest end of the parking lot (enters from George Mason Blvd). Although that means losing the parking spaces on that end of the market, ample parking is now available in the garage at the Lubber Run Community Center, 300 N Park. Parking will continue to be available on the southeast end of the market (enters from N Henderson).
2020 may be behind us but pandemic precautions are not! The market continues to be compliant with Virginia’s covid-19 guidance, so we still require face coverings for entry and ask that you comply with one-way directional flow and physical distancing while in the market.
Online pre-ordering for Saturday pick-up is available again this season through Lubber Run To Go! Visit the site for individual vendor ordering deadlines. See below for individual vendor links. All vendors will also have grab-and-go items available.
Join us for opening day at Barrett Elementary School on Saturday, April 17, from 8 a.m. to noon. We’ll see you (and your face masks) at the Market!
Market Policy Reminders:
- Face coverings are required for all persons attending the market. Vendors are also required to wear face masks, as well as food-handling gloves.
- All customers should enter the market through the Barrett School parking lot entrance closest to N. Henderson. Only one-way traffic will be allowed in the market with the exit at the end of the market at N. Park. Once they have completed their shopping, customers can return to the entrance via the sidewalk near the school behind the vendor tents.
- Market staff and volunteers will be monitoring how many customers are in the market at any one time in order to comply with physical distancing rules. Please be patient as there may be an appropriately-spaced line to enter.
- Almost all food sold in the market will be prepackaged to minimize browsing. Discussions with individual vendors should in compliance with the 6-foot physical distancing rule.
- Credit card payments are encouraged by most vendors.
- Please don’t come to market if you are unwell or at high-risk.
- Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you return home.
- If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to ask one of the market managers.
NEW 2021 VENDORS!!
An interactive Market Map for each week of the Market is always available here.
Pre-Order at Lubber Run To Go!!
One-Stop Shopping from Multiple Vendors
for Saturday Pick-up!
Or click below for easy-access links and please note any applicable ordering deadlines on each site. And, remember, all vendors will have pre-packaged, grab-and-go goods available! Happy shopping!
NOTE: The following vendors do not currently have on-line pre-order capabilities but will be at the Market with grab-and-go products available:
JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER!!
The Lubber Run Farmers Market needs you! The Market thrives with community support, not just from its shoppers but also its volunteers. Find out how you can help! Click below! Click here to sign-up!